[Asterisk-biz] I need some info...

Wim ten Brink wim at charmed.nl
Tue Dec 21 07:08:15 MST 2004

I'm not searching for a solution to send SMS messages. The project that
I'm working on is a tool that is installed on a PC that is connected to
an analog line with a DECT phone. These phones support receiving SMS
messages but now I need to know where they can be used and which
provider will support this. With this information I can tell if a
customer/user of this product will be able to receive SMS messages in
his regio/country. If there are special requirements linked to this then
that's no real issue for me. But I don't want to provide a user a
solution if it won't work with his system, in which case he needs to
purchase an additional SMS gateway...

With kind regards,
W.A. ten Brink.