[Asterisk-biz] Need VOIP Resellers/Agents

Business Communications Net Support at jackearl.com
Tue Dec 21 06:11:21 MST 2004

Hello, I have been in the telcom arena for 15 years, If price was not an
object, then no one would be using VoIP, they all would be still paying
40 cents to make a call from New York to California,  Price is what the
world has come to.  The product has to work without any defects, and be
the best price on the market. If you are looking for a good sales team,
you will need to have these two items in line, other wise you will be
sitting on a lot of  brand new phones, in there brand new boxes getting
old and out dated.

Are you selling phones or service, I am looking on the market for the
wireless phones, the 802.11 type phones, we have been playing with the
ZyXEL phone, they are okay, but there are some hold ups on the phone.
So we are in the market for a different type, if there is none, we will
look in to china and having our own built, g729 is one of the codec in
the phone, which cost money, speaks is not, would like to see a
wireless phone with speaks or some other codec that is good, let us
know.