[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk training and certification ::AstriconTraining

steve steve at 17q.com
Mon Dec 20 15:28:52 MST 2004

Looks like I responded to the wrong letter.   Ok, Responding to this one.

Digium is free to charge whatever they wish.  However, anyone can open their
own course and do their own certifications as long as their course is not
using the same exact material that Digium is using.  Otherwise that would be
a copyright violation without Digium's permission in writing.

A certification course from Digium is no big deal.   Most of the end users
only care that you can install and maintain their systems.   Everything else
is pure rhetoric.

Steve