[Asterisk-biz] Need VOIP Resellers/Agents

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon Dec 20 13:30:11 MST 2004

Preston Garrison Wrote:
-----Original Message-----
We might be interested, can you send me a copy of your pricelists, so we
can get a general idea on costs?  Also what is the availability and turn
around time on your products, in order to ship them to the us?

/Snip/

As the saying goes, those who ask for the price, cannot afford these.
Another question I have is, do these have the correct SIP implementation
and will they work with Asterisk?

Seshu