[Asterisk-biz] Need VOIP Resellers/Agents

trista trista at artdio.com.tw
Mon Dec 20 02:01:11 MST 2004

ARTDIO is a professional VOIP CPE equipments manufacturer, and our products include VoIP gateways and IP phones. We'd like to have our VOIP products sold and marketed through your channels. Our carrier-grade VoIP equipments must be able to bring BIG sales volume for your business! Also, we have manufacturing factories established in China; therefore we also offer OEM/ODM business for our customers! Our production capability and quality control is excellent! I believe our partnership must be able to grow both of our businesses since our VoIP CPE equipments are of high quality and of reasonable prices. You can also visit our website for more information: www.artdio.com.tw.

Look forward to your positive reply soon.

Trista Wang
trista at artdio.com.tw