[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet Christmas Present: West Coast Server

VoipJet Asterisk Biz List asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Sun Dec 19 11:43:18 MST 2004

Mes amis,

Ask and you shall receive: VoipJet's West Coast Server is now accepting traffic.

Location: California
IP Network: HE.net
Codecs: All
Destinations: All

We look forward to your comments and suggestions for improvement.  Right now, we are focusing on

a) Improving call quality to Africa and Brazil Cell (not an easy task at any price)
b) Improving pricing to India
c) Trying to determine if our next server should be on Internap Chicago, Level(3) + Savvis Chicago, Savvis Texas or The Planet Texas

December has been a record breaking month.  Thanks to everyone who has been spreading word of VoipJet's 1.3 cents/min to the USA with no volume commitments!

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc