[Asterisk-biz] Linksys WRT54GP2-NA Wireless-G Broadband Router with 2 Phone Ports for sale

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Dec 18 15:11:12 MST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 04:49:09PM -0500, Sergey Kuznetsov spake thusly:
> AFAIK, as said in Linksys agreement, that it's prohibited to sell all
> these devises without service provider's value-add services. You

This is part of what's wrong with "intellectual property" today. It's MINE
damnit! I bought іt, I should be able to see it if I want. Imagine if car
makers wouldn't let you resell your car with any mods or their "value-add"
services. In almost every case I have run into "value added" means you are
getting ripped off anyhow.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.