[Asterisk-biz] PAP2-NA , SIP / H323 Phones

steve steve at 17q.com
Thu Dec 16 03:32:50 MST 2004

Hi:

If my information about your company is incorrect, the I am sorry.
However, I am purchasing those units from Tech Data and Ingram for $40.00
each.   You can get the same price I get if your relationship with these
companies.   Talk to their sales departments.   We have assigned sales guys
from both companies that try and work out the best deals for us.

I would be happy to give you the numbers to both companies if you need them.

Steve.