(Fwd) Re: [Asterisk-biz] Need an Asterisk Expert for a Project

Rehan Ahmed rehan at supertec.com
Thu Dec 16 02:06:45 MST 2004

Dear Paul,

Sorry i cant find your email here so sending to the list

We have also done a similar project

You can check it out by dialing 1-360-519-5260.

it has 3 languages selection based on the caller id, once registered
next time you call it will use your prefered language.

the language pref is set from the web.

try id 710091

Rehan