[Asterisk-biz] inbound # providers

Paul Crick web-asterisk-biz at ivrl.com
Wed Dec 15 15:45:02 MST 2004

> Is anyone willing to host/manage a website that people
> can simply browse that lists all current DID providers
> and their coverage areas?
It's a good idea and probably not too hard to implement, it's just a case
of deciding how far you want to go.. are areacodes good enough? or do you
need to go to NPA-NXX level and start talking about rate centers etc?

Technically, I'm able to do the development, it's just a case of time and
workload.. Maybe someone would like to sponser it, like Asterlink or
Voxilla?

Paul