[Asterisk-biz] Inbound service ? France & Spain ?

jbarre jbarre at biarritx.dyndns.org
Wed Dec 15 04:15:48 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm looking for French or/and Spanish DID operators that could :
- provide a French and Spanish (then EU) PSTN numbers,
- take inbound PSTN calls,
- route them, using e164.org [1], to home, SOHO and SME * boxes,
- route them to external IAX/SIP services that are "e164.org enable".

[1] or another ENUM service that end users can update.

For a fix monthly fee ? Or a low rate per second... No "minutes" pricing.

That's for a multi-site project... across the "Pyrénées" (French and
Spanish border, great mountains), starting in March/April 2005, with 5
to 10 sites at the beginning and a few home users.

- DUNDi is a VERY strong wish... !!!
- IAX/SIP termination service must be an option (prepaid) :-(
- aDSL and sDSL connectivity in option... we have local providers.
- Connectivity to some local public fiber networks ("Pau",
"Castres-Mazamet") is also desired... but we have local providers.

Thank you very much... if your company is active in France and/or in
Spain and can provide this type of "inbound" service (+ IAX/SIP
termination in option, + aDSL/SDL connectivity in option), I'm a client :-)

Jérôme Barré