[Asterisk-biz] PAP2-NA , SIP / H323 Phones

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 23:04:32 MST 2004

This is to announce that Netweb Group is now an official
Service providers for Linksys PAP2 NA and Other VOIP equipment
under eezeePhone Brodband Phone services. We sell our
eezeePhone brand Phone service linked with the PAP2 NA and
other VOIP equipment.

You may visit our site at http://ipphone.eezeephone.com for a
list of our service plans, using PAP2 NA.

Please note that these units are not sold as independant
unlocked units, but only linked to the eezeephone service.

Interested resellers and service providers may contact us for
details

Netweb Group, Inc.
eezeephone Service
Ph: 732-213-2422