[Asterisk-biz] Termination in 813, 941, 863, 727 + DIDs via PRI

David Secret cvoip at L93.com
Wed Dec 8 07:26:57 MST 2004

A company I work with has some PRIs that have local termination to 813
941 863 727.. And we should be able to get DIDs in any of those areas so
I was wondering if it would be worth setting up an Asterisk box on the
connection we have there(100 Mb/s Eth + 45Mb/s DS-3 Direct to Internet)
and selling cheap termination to those area codes.  What are your thoughts?

If anyone would have interest in this please send me an email.  Thanks.
All customers would have a direct line to myself, and email as well.

--David