[Asterisk-biz] wanted: agi programer

Business Communications Net Support at jackearl.com
Wed Dec 8 06:38:36 MST 2004

Hey, I agree, if you pay for some thing, that is up to you weather you
want to donate you find or not, we have a few guys that do what you are
looking for, either give me a call at 1800 559 1959 or email me at
jack at jackearl.com and we can discuss the price that will be needed to
get where you want to be with this script, thank you

jack at jackearl.com
1 800 559 1959
Business Communications Net