[Asterisk-biz] RFP - IAX access to 4 PRI based in Canada

Bartek Bulzak bartek at rdesolutions.com
Tue Dec 7 21:45:19 MST 2004

Our client is performing a market test in Canada. He requires the
capacity of approx. 4 PRIs to handle incoming information requests. Our
solution is an IVR system running on *.

Requirements:
- Rollout will be fast paced, we are looking for someone with spare PRIs
or who would be able to provision circuits in very short order
- Client is willing to commit for a 30 day trial and understands the
financial implications. If the tests go well that period might be
extended up to 120 days
- Ability to handle up to 96 simultaneous voice calls
- Need at least one DID in a Canadian area code
-  Dedicated IAX server required. That box does not need to directly
handle the PRIs, but needs to remain within a private network from where
the PRIs are terminated, we are not interested in Voice Over Internet..
- Internet access to the box for administrative purposes - low bandwidth
usage.
- We are strictly interested in PSTN termination
- If our full capacity can't be met in a single datacenter we are ready
to discuss alternatives such as installing IVR servers in two separate
locations or connecting to a foreign PRI through a dedicated data line.
- Service will be prepaid for the initial 30 days

We would need a quote ASAP, or at least enter discussions with a
potential provider within 48 hours.

Please contact me offlist.

Bartek Bulzak