[Asterisk-biz] wanted: agi programer

Doug Langley dlangley at gigo.com
Tue Dec 7 14:58:01 MST 2004

Hi.  We're looking to find someone who is interested in doing some perl agi
programming.  We're looking to create a IVR based  bbs system.  To get
started, we need  to create a user login system so when asterisk answers it
would prompt for a userid and password. and then allow people to move
around the system and lieve either public or private messages.  I will go
into a lot more detail  in private email if people want more info.  BTW,
we're not aposed to giving all this code back to the  open source community
in hopes it will benefit them or allow them to run other community based
systems.
Please email me if interested and I will go into more detail about the
project and we can talk about money and such.