[Asterisk-biz] CP-7960-CH1 ONLY (450) Left. Get them while they arestill here!

Business Communications Net Support at jackearl.com
Mon Dec 6 17:45:12 MST 2004

I am in the market for a wireless phone, we are dealing with zyxel for
there 802.11 wifi phone. The phone is OK and there are some features
that they give that a wired phone will not, for example, the wireless
phone, i can jump on any wifi connections and it will marrie back to my
asterisk box, and i can make call, thats a cool feature that wire less
phone has. We have also set up trunking between two boxes, were the
extinction work just great, so if you have a few phones say 10 and 11
and 12 you can just dial the ext ion like 11 and that party will say
hello, no matter where you are. as long as you have a wifi wireless
connection,

but the phones have a down side, they can not charge a battery out side
the phone, the battery can only be charged in the phone. the life of
the battery is not bad, 3.5 hours of talk time. but the phone gets hot,
by the ear, so i suggest that you get a head set.  the company said they
will be fixing the battery problem in the first quarter with a new
model, we can hardly Waite, but if there is some one out there, that
sell phones or is using a phone, please let me know, and we are also
looking for a wireless combination. GSM and Wifi phone, you can figure
out the rest, if you want call me at 1 800 559 1959 my name is jack, we
have work on some other stuff that is really big, and will be releasing
it soon, thanks for the channel space.

jack at nwdt.com