[Asterisk-biz] CP-7960-CH1 ONLY (450) Left. Get them while theyarestill here!

Garrett Smith garrett.smith at b2llc.com
Mon Dec 6 18:14:15 MST 2004

All:

Units are Brand New In Box. These carry our standard 3 month (120 day)
Warranty. They include the Cisco Call Manager License. Cisco spares have the
SIP icenses with them. Since these are CH1 (which denotes Call manager
License) these are licensed to be used with Cisco Call Manager. They also
can be used with the SIP protocol.

For all who order at least (10) units I will supply the firmware upgrades to
SIP and SCCP  and detailed instructions on how to accomplish the upgrades
free of charge.

This is the best deal out there.

If anyone is interested, let me know on or offlist.

Garrett