[Asterisk-biz] (no subject)

VeriLAN voice at verilan.com
Mon Dec 6 05:56:56 MST 2004

Juan,

The WRT54GP2 (wireless version), RT31P2 (router version), and PAP2
(client version) are ALL LOCKED to a carrier (Vonage, AT&T, etc).  The
non locked versions all have "-NA" at the end of the unit name
(WRT54GP2-NA, RT31P2-NA or PAP2-NA).

Good news is that we have stock of the RT31P2-NA and PAP2-NA at our
webstore http://www.verilan.com/store .  The WRT54GP2-NA is not
available in the channel for ordering.  I will post to the list when we
get some in.

What unit is right for you?  Consider the following:

PAP2-NA works well if you control your bandwidth with some other device
or you know you dont have anyone who brings the network to its knees.

RT31P2-NA is a great choice if you want to protect the bandwidth needed
for calls.  You need to make sure to make this the first device after
your Internet feed.

Email me off list if you have any questions.

Steven