[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk-Biz Digest, Vol 5, Issue 14

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sat Dec 4 14:12:14 MST 2004

"Morris Nelson" <morrnel at msn.com> writes

> I'm here as many other are, to learn and exchange information relating to
> Asterisk and there are many considerate folks offering valuable
> information.
> I appreciate it.
>
> Would you mind taking the nofone and voipjet offline so everyone else can
> focus on Asterisk?
>
> If I'm being unreasonable, please tell me.  Thanks for your consideration.
> Morris

You're not being unreasonable, but I feel that the Voipjet and Nufone
threads are applicable material to this mailing list.  The first place I
would go if I were looking for Asterisk origination and termination would be
this mailing list.  I think healthy discussion is good and informative to
possible consumers.

Even though I may not agree with Jeremy's customer service attitude, I
respect him in that instead of trying to smother the thread, lie,  and
change the subject when his business practices are questionned, he states
plainly that he feels that the way he deals with customers is the way he is
going to be doing business.  Some people may not like his style, but he is
honest about his customer service, and potential customers of his will know
up front how his company will deal with them.  They will be able to make a
more informed buying decision, either way they decide.

Yours,
Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications
http://www.txlink.net/