[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

john proffer jproffer at viabletechnologies.com
Sat Dec 4 11:55:58 MST 2004

You don't need to do it so publicly, though. Everyone is basically ignoring
you and the other guy's posts, since it's a petty quibble at this point, and
is just annoying. Reminds me of highschool kids.. "Did too!" .. "Did not!"
.. "Did too!" .. "Did not!".......  Just take it off-list and settle it in
private.

Johnathan Proffer
Viable Technologies, Inc.