[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sat Dec 4 03:36:21 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote:

>I was not aware that I had to consult with you to work something out prior
>to selling my domain, lmao at your little big man syndrome.  Its really
>amazing that Capital One, Wachovia, ATT Universal Card, Redwood Merchant
>Services, Sun Trust Bank, and even PayPal (just a few) all allowed me to
>simply change my information after authenticating to their systems!

That is their fault for not properly authenticating major requests like
that.

>And finally you cannot honestly tell me that you believe that email is
>secure?!?  Wouldn't it be likely that same "ex-employee trying to do damage"
>would also have web based access to their old email account if the company
>was so lacking in security as to not change their password with you (which
>would probably be ignored or delayed for weeks)?  Or even have access to
>change MX records to redirect all emails for that domain.  Your logic is
>lacking at best.

The ex-employee should not have access to the company email address
after they have been fired, provided there is anyone with a clue inside
of that company.

Fact: You demanded a refund, I sent the money to the paypal account
where the money came from. How was I to know that it was no longer
valid?  Then instead of contacting us directly to resolve this matter
properly, you decided to move to a public forum with your complaints.

Jeremy McNamara