[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Dec 4 01:17:55 MST 2004

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 03:23:25AM -0500, Jeremy McNamara spake thusly:
> Not in my book.  If you (anyone) doesn't like that they can find someone
> else to provide them service.
> I patently refuse to change account information without some sort of
> sanity check as part of the request.

You have missed the point. Again. The problem is a complete lack of charm,
empathy, understanding, or any skill at sales or customer satisfaction on
your part. Every time I see you email a customer on this list who has had
a problem I cringe. Sure, dismiss him as one clueless whining customer.
Sure, send him off to find service with someone else. There are plenty.
But those unhappy customers add up. And word of mouth is a powerful thing.
You haven't just lost one customer with him, you have probably lost half a
dozen. This morning I got an email saying that my nufone account has
dwindled to just a few cents. I won't be refreshing it on the basis of how
I have seen you deal with others and how you handled the question I asked
of you when I had a service problem. And if people ask me what I think
about nufone I won't have much nice to say either. So that's another
dozen. Who's next?

The best advice anyone could give you would be to be nice and
understanding or perhaps just keep quiet and let professionals deal with
the customer service.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.