[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Dec 4 00:53:21 MST 2004

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 01:13:00AM -0500, Jeremy McNamara spake thusly:
> Like I told you, how do I know that you are not some ex-employee trying
> to do damage?  If you would have came to me prior to selling your domain

You aren't learning here, Jeremy. And this is why you are taking so much
flak. The proper response would have involved a sincere apology for the
customer having ended up in this situation, even if it is logically
impossible to resolve.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.