[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Dec 3 19:45:42 MST 2004

I am by no means new to asterisk and configs.  I just cancelled my Nufone
account after my DID had not been working for a couple weeks and also
requesting to change my contact information.  Jeremy responded but never
took care of anything after two weeks so I cancelled.

He seemed to think it was funny that my paypal refund was going to an email
account on a domain that I had sold.  He even gloated about having a good
time trying to get it from them.  This was the reason for requesting the
change in email address and password.  He claimed it was for security
purposes but what else should I have to provide to prove who I am?  A
username and password?  That's what I did but it wasn't enough.  When I
asked what I could do to fix the problem I was ignored.  Now my refund is
sitting in PayPal limbo or possibly even the guy who purchased my domain has
it.  Wouldn't even surprise me if he just kept the money after noting that
emails to the address I signed up under had bounced back.

Jeremy reminds me of an DMV employee.  He acts as if you (the customer) owe
him something.  Thanks for a bad experience and also for making my company
and me look bad.

Steve