[Asterisk-biz] VOIPJET is in violation

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Thu Dec 2 20:10:32 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote

>Just like others did not examine the cost or requirements to provide quality
>customer service.  Glass houses my friends.

I know for a fact there are many satisfied NuFone customers.  I know
this, because they have told me, however if you (anyone) has problems
with our service there are many ways to contact me directly.  I do not
try to hide my identity or contact information.

Also, I told 'john' when he first launched his service that he could not
charge a surcharge like that, but he totally ignored me.  So, nobody can
say he was not warned.

Lastly, its my house, I can throw rocks if I want to  :P

Jeremy McNamara