[Asterisk-biz] Who know this device

Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au
Thu Dec 2 16:20:30 MST 2004

When contributing to the forum, Could we please stick to a language every
one understand so every one can benefits

rgds
shams

Danny Zak <dannyz at belgonet.com>
Sent by: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
03/12/2004 10:10 AM
Please respond to
Danny Zak <dannyz at belgonet.com>; Please respond to
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
Re[2]: [Asterisk-biz] Who know this device

Hello Sjaak,

mag ik vragen waarom je dit nodig hebt ?

het is maar een router met een of twee fxs poortjes

--
Best regards,
 Danny                            mailto:dannyz at belgonet.com

belGOnet.com  a  Euro-pictures  division - internet solutions
place princesse elisabeth 9/11   -   1030 Brussels  - Belgium
Tel : +32-(0)2-215.67.65      -      Fax : +32-(0)2-215.66.65

domains - hosting - hardware - VoiP - consultancy - backuping
CISCO - HP/COMPAQ - SUN - EMC - JUNIPER - IBM - DELL - NORTEL

No  legal  consequences  can be derived from the contents of the email
neither  is  belGOnet.com committed to them. The content of this email
is  exclusively  intended  for  adressee(s)  and information purposes.
belGOnet.com  accepts  no  liability for any damage resulting from the
use and/or acceptation of the content of this email.

SN> [/snip]:

>> <>Hehe. Used Babelfish to translate it from Dutch to English. Do you
>> have one
>> of these devices?

SN> <>Who know this device
SN> http://www.gsmservicezuidwolde.nl/gratisbellenmain.htm
SN> [/snip]

SN> I only have this picture
SN> and I have nothing to do with the text.
SN> They name it tellbox but I think the real name is different.
SN> Searched in google but only find 2 dutch company's who sell it for 199
euro.