[Asterisk-biz] Polycom IP phone source - lowest prices around

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Thu Dec 2 10:19:32 MST 2004

Hello all,

	I like many have shopped around for phones and other * paraphenalia
looking for the lowest price without resorting to doing business with a
place that doesn't know how to answer the phone, respond to e-mails,
etc.  With the help of Froogle I found TriTech.

	Tritech has the following prices:

IP 300: $116 (part #126025)
IP 600: $256 (part #126026)

	The IP 500 is $172 and it is not listed on their website for some
reason.  You have to call to order it.  I know, I was confused too...

	They say "Requires Authorization" but I have never had a problem
ordering them, if you do have any problems let Steven Shelton know.

Their contact info is below:

www.tritechcoa.com
800.891.3388

	I have never supported a reseller before, but when I see most places
advertising IP 500's on the list and elsewhere for more than I paid for
my IP 600's, I thought that I should inform everyone.

	TriTech also seems to be fairly interested in Asterisk, if you ever
order anything for them, let them know you are using them with *.

--
Kristian Kielhofner