[Asterisk-biz] VOIPJET is in violation

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Thu Dec 2 07:37:10 MST 2004

Why is everybody so hard on VoipJet? I understand they broke the rules on
that one, and they'll probably make it right, but it seems like everybody is
taking a stab at them even though they're just like the rest of us,
competing in this growing market.

I for one would be a little upset if they increase their prices as a result
of this. But I would be even more upset if all this
arguing/fighting/bickering caused VoipJet to say "Screw it" and pull out
completely.

I don't want to start a flame-war, seen that kill too many groups, but I'm
just curious why everybody seems to have something personally against them.
I haven't seen much stabbing at any other company BUT them. Maybe I'm
missing something big, in which case, I'd like to know what that is, as my
company is about to rely on them as their primary LD carrier, with NuFone as
backup and a dedicated (but overpriced) LD T1/PRI as a Tertiary backup.