[Asterisk-biz] Worldwide Premium Rate Numbers Wanted

info at eagertech.com info at eagertech.com
Wed Dec 1 12:41:28 MST 2004

Hello,
Due to frequent requests from our customers, we are looking to establish
agreements with companies in different countries that can provide us with
non-Spanish premium rate telephone numbers and who can route the received
phone calls to our * servers via VoIP.

Just in case the term is unclear, “Premium rate numbers” mean to me, any
numbering range that gives you revenue for receiving phone calls.

We are a referent in Spain for that market and we offer to anyone
interested, the possibility to get Spanish premium rate numbers at
wholesale rates routed via VoIP or TDM.

Right now we are looking for such a number in Italy but we are interested
to know about anyone who can give us that service in any country.

Best Regards,

Josep Casals
CTO Eagertech 21 s.l.
Tel: (+34)902 500 807