[Asterisk-biz] Affordable IP Phone and Termination for Asterisk Users

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 07:29:27 MST 2004

Rehan,

The users who visit this forum knew the VOIP game. This is not
Voip-for-idiots.com

If you think that these are stupid consumers who does not know
the existence of packet8 or Voicepulse or Vonage or Stanaphone
or dozens of other services like yours and mine, you are having
your head in sand there.

tell me something, when packet8 sell the same service as yours
at $19.99, why would anyone buy your service at $49.99???

No way. Noooooooo freakin way.

Seshu Kanuri