[Asterisk-biz] Affordable IP Phone and Termination for Asterisk Users

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 09:45:35 MST 2004

Affordable IP Phone but with hefty prices of 3 Cents and 2
Cents on termination? No way. Noooooooo Way!

> http://www.SuperPhoneLD.Com - 3Cents State to State Long
> Distance.
> http://www.SuperPhoneLD.biz - 4 Cents State to State Long
> Distance & 1800
> Service

Here is the deal for anyone willing to buy the netweb-301 or
netweb-302 phones and termination before 15th September from
me:

1) Buy our netweb-301 Phone at $99.00 and the call time of
$1000 or more, I will give you US and Canada 48 States
termination at a flat rate of 1.25 Cents., (and at 1.75 cents
for anything less than that.) How does that sound like?

2) Buy $2000/- worth Call time at 1.25 cents and I will throw
in a free netweb-Ip 301 Phone for all orders I receive before
7th September. How does this sound like?

3) Anyone buying 10 IP phones, I am going to invoice at $79.99
and I will throw, free ground shipping in USA. How does this
sound? Not too bad eh!

We sell our Wholesale service at http://216.162.116.176, so
that you can see your Calls in realtime.

Use the test Pin 9477781240 to check some of the calls made
from our system.

We have excellant termination prices for India, China,
pakistan, Bangladesh and middle east.

Let me know of your Interest in our deals.

Seshu Kanuri
732-387-4133
netwebgroup at yahoo.com