[Asterisk-biz] Seeking to purchase inbound minute plans for call center use

Thu Aug 26 17:21:21 MST 2004

I'm seeking to purchase VoIP service for running a small call center.
We'll ramp from 500 calls day to probably 100,000 calls per day.

There are lots of VoIP providers (there is a great list at
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=VOIP+Service+Providers ).
But most of the providers aim their services at the residential market.
The providers that service businesses all seem to want millions
of minutes a day.

Where should a mid-size call center seek service?   Our minutes are 100%
inbound.  The user never speaks, just presses digits.  We need DID's
in a few dozen area codes, plus 800# service.  Our Asterisk server is
co-hosted at AboveNet.

Any suggestions?  Feel free to answer here, or add to the list at:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=VOIP+Service+Providers

             -Bryce