[Asterisk-biz] AstriCon Sponsorship - Last chance for exhibition orders

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Aug 25 15:07:43 MST 2004

== Attendance Is Up ==

It is now the 25th of August and AstriCon is filling up fast.  We have
already expanded our room block at the conference hotel twice and we now
have some 165 registered for the event.  We started out hoping we could fill
our basic room block and now are contemplating finding a backup hotel!

Daily registrations have expanded dramatically over the past week.  Our July
average was 2.2 new attendees each business day.  The first half of August
averaged 3.  The past week has averaged 7 and continues to grow.

If you plan on attending (and not sponsoring or exhibiting) you should sign
up very soon.  We will reach the limit on attendees for the Tutorials very
soon and we may have to limit the main conference as well.

 == Last Chance To Exhibit ==

If your company has any interest in exhibiting at AstriCon you need to act
now.  We are 30 days from the show and I need to provide the hotel with a
final layout for the tradeshow by the end of August.

If you would like the opportunity to present your products and services to
over 200 qualified VoIP fanatics, please contact me as soon as possible.

== Sold Items ==

We have a number of sponsorships which are no longer available.  The T-Shirt
and the Excursion/Party have both sold, and we are down to only one Platinum
sponsorship space.  We still have several other ala carte items you may want
to consider:

            - The Binder
            - The Folio/Notepad
            - The Canvas/Nylon Tote Bag
            - The Opening Reception

== Additional Sponsorship/Display Options ==

We have decided to add several new exhibition options.

We are offering a sponsorship of the badges (the attendee badges that are
worn around the neck) for $1250.00 USD.  This would include the right to
place literature (up to 5 pages) in the attendee packet, a spot at the trade
show to put up a literature rack (i.e. a small portion of either floor space
or a portion of a table) plus a card placed in the badge holder.  (You would
need to provide us with the badge-holder cards prior to the event.)  This
option includes one Vendor Pass to the event.

We also have three days of coffee breaks ($1500/day), three days of
breakfast ($1500/day).  This gives you the right to include literature in
the attendee packet and to place literature at the event (as described
above).  Signs would be placed at the breakfast and/or break
acknowledging/thanking you for sponsoring the event.  Your logo would be
prominently displayed.  This option includes one Vendor Pass to the event.

We also have a simple display option.  This is generally for those who can't
attend but want to display literature or have their materials included in
the packet.  It costs $1000.00 and includes inclusion of literature and/or
CD/DVD-ROM in the attendee packet plus a small literature display at the
trade show (either a literature rack or a portion of a table).  This option
does not include admission.

Another option is door-prizes.  If you wanted to offer one or more of your
products as a door prize, we will be announcing door prizes at several
points during the Conference day.  Like the display option, this would give
you the right to add materials to the attendee packet.  You would still have
to pay to attend the show.  You would get to hand-out the prize in person
and we would give you a brief introduction.  This option is $1000.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like a copy of the
sponsorship agreement.

Thanks,

Steven Sokol
AstrCon Organizer