[Asterisk-biz] DID Terminations

Tim Schroeder tim at ukvoice.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 01:03:33 MST 2004

Andrew,

We can provide DID (DDI) in the UK via IAX or H.323 (with or without
gatekeepers) with any codec you like.  Our service is strictly
business-quality via directly connected UK providers but at very good rates
including GSM gateways for very low price to UK mobiles, or traditional TDM
to UK mobiles at slightly higher rates.

Cheers

Tim Schroeder
UK Voice Ltd