[Asterisk-biz] Open Source IP Centrex

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Aug 20 08:33:41 MST 2004

> While I can see Asterisk Centrex services (al la ICG), I prefer
> providing a complete IT solution for their needs.  I can manage the
> boxes from afar, and the clients are happy.

You lost me on this one... What's your point? Asterisk is Linux-based. You
can SSH into it and make changes just like you can with Apache or Samba...

If it's the Telco part, yes you'll have to do a little bit of work to get
the box connected but from then on, it'll be the telco's responsibility to
keep the connection up... I don't see a problem here...

    -Chris