[Asterisk-biz] Open Source IP Centrex

tamer at zanaty.net tamer at zanaty.net
Thu Aug 19 06:23:19 MST 2004

Dear all,

I would like to ask the experts in the mailing list about the best Scenario
to build an open source IP Centrex operation, what open source software are
recommended and what hardware would be required, and what professional
services and where to find them.

The business requirements is to build from scratch an ASP telecom operation,
to provide IP Centrex services to 1000 customer location with an average of
50 user in each location, services will cover enterprise features, long
distance and international calls, conferencing bridges and others

Your advice is highly appreciated, as our alternative would be giving our
money to giants like Cisco or Nortel and turn our selves to life time slaves
for these masters :)

Thank you in advance for your time

Best Regards,

Tamer Zanaty