[Asterisk-biz] Sharing DID origination product

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:53:00 MST 2004

I've had this same problem but fortunately with some work I was able
to get a decent rate for solid DID coverage. I'd be hard pressed
atleast at this point to expect that many people here will have that
kind of inbound volume. Assuming it is a reasonable rate that's alot
of #'s and or traffic.

-- William

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:07:24 -0400 (EDT), alex at pilosoft.com