[Asterisk-biz] P160S from http://www.act-tel.com.tw

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Wed Aug 18 06:00:46 MST 2004

   Dear Isamar,

   Today I contact this producer and we do some tests. The quality of
voice is not so good. I have calls to the England, France, Japan and
Rouse (Bulgaria) where the voice quality is very good. On our side use
use Cisco 7960 and BudgeTone. Having in mind my expirience BudgeTone
is better than Cisco.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

Forget GrandStream...