[Asterisk-biz] (no subject)

Kanuri, Seshu seshu.kanuri at citigroup.com
Mon Aug 16 10:15:27 MST 2004

Folks!

There are just too much spam from VOIPSupply.com to this board hawking their stuff from VOIPSupply.com here. The fact of the matter is that VOIPSupply.com is not the cheapest place to buy this stuff. Infact it is one of the most expensive places to buy your stuff. Read the prices clearly before you shop at VOIPSupply.com

The Grandstream Phone which is listed at VOIPSupply.com is listed on VOIPSUpply.com is priced at  73.99 at http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=12   Whereas the same is available  $65.00 at Jeff Pulver's site. http://voipstore.pulver.com/

FYI