[Asterisk-biz] standalone pbx

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Aug 13 03:53:12 MST 2004

One firm has to be bold and invent "the wheel" and then if their
platform is strong, it will be adopted and adapted.  Its that simple.
Too many cooks spoils the soup.

I don’t think posting to a list that you do not want to re-invent the
wheel and then simply asking for other people's work is going to be
effective.

How about either putting forth some effort to try yourself, and if you
already have, put forth the effort to share what you have tried?  Simply
putting up a forum that isn’t even configured is not helping the cause.
You are spending more time and energy on getting the answer from someone
else rather than just doing it yourself.

I also think that the call recording question would be better answered
on the "users" list since it has nothing to do with "biz"

As always its just IMHO.

Thanks,
Steve