[Asterisk-biz] Need Cisco 7960's

Cory Andrews cory.andrews at b2llc.com
Wed Aug 11 07:43:27 MST 2004

Yes, Polycom is very strict on management of their reseller channel.  We are
not Polycom authorized, nor do we have plans to jump through all the
necessary hoops to become certified at this point in time.  I acquired 200
of these units, new in box, they were part of a call center expansion that
was scrapped.

Cory Andrews
++++++++++++++
b2 technologies
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
email - sales at b2llc.com
voice - 716.630.1555 X22
fax - 716.630.1548
web - www.ValueResale.com
Specializing in New and Used equipment from vendors including Cisco Systems,
Juniper, Adtran, Dialogic, Lucent, Nortel, Sipura, Granstream, Snom,
Mediatrix, Carrier Access, Digium, Zultys, IPDialog and more.