[Asterisk-biz] Need VoIP resellers, agents, distributors, ISPs and ITSPs for partnership.

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Aug 11 04:24:58 MST 2004

Please provide additional info.

Thanks,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of trista
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 4:08 AM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Need VoIP resellers, agents, distributors, ISPs
and ITSPs for partnership.

We are a VoIP equipment provider, offering amazing VoIP equipments to
meet the needs from different customer segments.
To expand our market coverage, we are looking for business partners to
succeed in the competitive market including resellers, agents,
distributors, ISPs or ITSPs.

We present several VoIP devices and solutions that can best increase
your revenue. Features and benefits for users must be able to attract
consumers to subscribe your services or to purchase your products and
solutions.
Of course, our full-featured VoIP equipments are easy to sell to the
market.
Our featured products are receiving positive responses from the market
right now, meaning that Artdio VoIP products have high market
acceptance.
Please contact us now if you are interested in this win-win
partnership!!

Trista Wang
Marketing Executive
Artdio Company Inc.