[Asterisk-biz] Who knows a good SIP-PSTN gateway

rene at iscoord.com rene at iscoord.com
Wed Aug 11 00:53:24 MST 2004

www.asterwind.org but at the moment the site is not runnig ok. :-(

Best regards

Rene Pfluger
Business Development Manager

is||coord
Information Solutions Coordinators
a division of fincoord | Beustweg 12 | CH-8032 Zurich
Phone +41 1 258 88 82 | Fax +41 1 258 88 99
info at iscoord.com | www.iscoord.com

Sent via Blackberry handheld - I apologize for no spell check. Thanks.

INFORMATION: Dieses E-Mail wird durch das Records Management
System Filing!tm (http://www.iscoord.ch/solutions.htm) verwaltet und
erfüllt die rechtlichen Anforderungen der digitalen Ablage
(z.B. Obligationenrecht).
This e-mail is managed by the Records Management System Filing!tm
(http://www.iscoord.com/solutions.htm) and is compliant with
respective records management laws and regulations
(i.e. Sarbanes-Oxley Act).

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.