[Asterisk-biz] Termination to India, Peru and Philippines

Carlos Hernandez carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz
Mon Aug 9 20:22:46 MST 2004

Hi Isamar:

I'll get in touch with a business associate in Colombia, as he mentioned
he could offer terminations in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia

What is your time frame? Do you have estimated volumes?

Best regards,

Carlos Hernandez
LINUX Services Ltd.

Note: We're creating a termination network in New Zealand. If anyone is
interested in pricing information, etc, please let us know by email, or
to my mobile:
+6421 645 277