[Asterisk-biz] Ireland DIDs

Aaron Clauson aza_rc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 22:59:00 MST 2004

Hi,

I will have Dublin DIDs available in a production
environment in 4 weeks. Currently I have them
available in a beta environment.

Use of the DIDs in beta is free and in production the
price is "likely" to be EURO 5/month (excl. VAT if you
are in the EU, Irish VAT is 21% if you are in the EU).
There will be no charge for incoming minutes but I
would expect fair usage, i.e. no permament talking
clock connections.

Thanks,
Aaron Clauson
www.blueface.ie