[Asterisk-biz] AstriCon Update: Last Call for AstriCon 2004 Sponsorships

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Aug 2 16:16:40 MST 2004

== The End Is Near! ==

We are now only 50 days from AstriCon 2004 and sponsorships are going fast.
We need to have all sponsors booked in the very near future so that we can
allocate floor-space at the hotel.  We need to have all sponsors signed no
later than Friday, August 20th.

If you are interested in sponsoring, now is the time to act.  We still have
two Platinum slots available, along with a number of Gold and Silver.  If
you need a copy of the Sponsorship Agreement (which includes the price list)
please send a request to: info at astricon.net.

== Media Sponsor ==

Voxilla.com, a leading source of VoIP news and information has indicated
that it will be covering AstriCon.  We welcome Marcello Rodriguez and his
team to the event.  We feel sure that there will be plenty to write about.

On that note please be aware that several companies are planning on making
product announcements at AstriCon.  If you have an Asterisk-related product,
AstriCon is the place to show it off.

== Looking For Asterisk Talent? ==

AstriCon is not just a great place to reach your target market, but also a
great place to find skilled Asterisk developers, support technicians and
consultants.  If you are in the market for employees or professional
services, AstriCon is a prime opportunity.

== Schedule Updated ==

We have recently updated the schedule for the event.  We now have the
majority of the speaking roster nailed down.  For a view of who's doing
what, check out the web site at: http://www.astricon.net/

== Out Of The Office ==

Both Olle and myself will be out of the office starting Wednesday, August 4,
2004.  Olle will return the following Monday, August 9.  I will be back in
on Monday, August 16.  If you have questions be sure to send them to the
info at astricon.net address.

Have a great week.  We hope to see you in Atlanta!

Steve

Steven Sokol
Owner/Manager
Sokol & Associates, LLC