[asterisk-app-dev] Asterisk AMD Application

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at callino.at
Mon Mar 26 03:58:25 CDT 2018

I also do think that it does not make any sense - and i did already discussed this with the customer.

Customer does not want to play audio at the very beginning - there should be silence for around 1 - 2 seconds - so that a human can say hello - after this it will start with audio.
I can see there is a ast_playstream and ast_stopstream function - these functions do not block as far as i can see. So technically it could work - or i am wrong with that ?

Wolfgang Pichler

E: wpichler at callino.at (mailto:wpichler at callino.at)
P: +43 7236 263 263 22 (tel:+43%207236%20263%20263%2022)
A: Gutauerstr. 42 (https://maps.google.com/?q=Gutauerstr.%2042)
W: http://www.callino.at/