[asterisk-app-dev] Asterisk AMD Application

Sotiris Gkanouris topgan1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:55:38 CDT 2018

Hello Wolfgang,

The thing about playing something during the AMD is that it would “interfere" with the response of the called person. If there is a human in the other line it would listen to the media while not speaking thus resulting to wrong decisions from the AMD.
To answer your question, as far as I know it’s not possible to play a media file during the AMD though.

Sotiris