[asterisk-app-dev] AGI stream audio from URI

Naftoli Gugenheim naftoligug at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:49:49 CST 2018

Interesting!

Anyway I've deployed my app, and I left it with filenames. I have a Google
Cloud Storage bucket that's mounted via gcsfuse into both the app and to
Asterisk. That way they both act like they're working with their own local
filesystem but really it's shared but distributed. Maybe I'll change it to
use URLs and serve the files from the app in the future. I feel like it's
more elegant for the app to own everything and treat asterisk like a
stateless service, but there's no immediate reason to change the status quo.